Saturday, June 16, 2012

Mini Chocolate Bundt with Peanut Butter Drizzle

So, I owe you all an extra cake this week, and I will make good. The new job took a bit out of me but I'm back on a roll.

This week I decided to listen to the hubby and combine chocolate and peanut butter, his favorite.  I looked to Christie Matheson's Cake Simple for help.  I've had this book sitting on my kitchen counter and I'm absolutely taken with the cover photo. 

This recipe of hers for mini chocolate bundts was going to be the perfect end to our rainy day.  The kids loved licking the spoon from melting the chocolate and being my taste-testers for the peanut butter glaze.

The cake was easy enough to make and I was more than happy to be able to use my Wilton mini-bundt pan that I found a few months back at a thrift shop for a only a few dollars!

Next week I will try my best and being creative so that I can share a recipe with you folks.!



1 comment:

  1. That gets my approval, big time! You can never go wrong with PB and chocolate. I'm making 2 cakes for Alec's high school graduation party this upcoming weekend, one of which is going to be a banana cake with peanut butter cream filling and a chocolate frosting... oh yeah. :)

    ReplyDelete